Family-Friendly Donut Shops in Las Vegas
Most kids and adults like a donut as a breakfast “treat” once in a while and the Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas have lots of options to choose from! We review a few family-friendly doughnut shops in Las Vegas and Henderson areas to help you figure out where to take the kids for their next breakfast treat!
For each of the donut shops in Las Vegas, we rated on a few different criteria including a kid-friendly atmosphere, a mix of traditional and festive doughnuts, and more!
- 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89128
- 9435 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89147
- 252 Convention Center Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- 3990 E. Sunset Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Allegiant Stadium: 3333 Al Davis Way, Near Section 128, Las Vegas, NV 89118
- 10510 S. Eastern Ave. Henderson, NV 89052
- 31881 S Las Vegas Blvd, Primm, NV 89109
Pinkbox Doughnuts is a popular shop in the valley with various locations in the north, southwest, and southeast areas of the valley. There is also a Henderson location with a slightly different size and availability at each spot!
- Types of donuts: overwhelmingly a fun, festive, and eclectic mix of doughnut options. A few popular ones are the Golden Knights, Raiders, Pooh Turkey, Care Bears, and Unicorn. With Vegan options available as well!
- Beverages: water, coffee (iced/hot, cold brew, nitro), juice, milk/chocolate milk – they have the beverages covered!
- Seating: depending on the location there may not be seating available which isn’t great (a small limitation compared to their vast menu options in the doughnut and beverage areas).
Yay or Nay? We recommend trying out Pinkbox if you’re in the mood for fun and creative doughnuts with a solid beverage lineup.