Last Updated: June 2019
Information You Manually Provide. Pinkbox collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use our Sites. For example, we collect the information you provide when you place an order online, email us a question, or otherwise interact with our Sites. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name and contact information.
Information from your browser or device. Pinkbox collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. This information typically includes your IP address, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and device may or may not be personally identifiable. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you.
- collect information about the ways visitors use our Sites—which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page;
- support the features and functionality of our Sites – for example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits;
- improve our marketing efforts, including through use of targeted advertising.
The information we collect using cookies and similar technologies may or may not be personally identifiable, but we may link it to personal information that you provide. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit our Sites, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of our Sites if your browser rejects our cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, we use the information we collect through our Sites:
- to present our Sites and their contents to you;
- to provide the information, products and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to respond to your inquiries and communications;
- to conduct internal operations such as enhancing our offerings and to conduct research and analysis;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Sites;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of our Sites;
- to improve our products and services and to attract customers;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
- to protect the security and integrity of our business, Online Services, products, services, brands, customers, and third party business partners and service providers.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Pinkbox shares and discloses your information, including personally identifiable information, under the following circumstances:
- with our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including the development, hosting, maintenance, and support of our Online Services; processing your transactions and payments; data management, storage, and analysis; communications; and marketing;
- as may be necessary to protect the rights and interests of Pinkbox and its employees, customers, visitors, or any other person or entity;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Online Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without verified parental or guardian consent.