Pinkbox Doughnuts introduces Memorial Day Lineup
Pinkbox Doughnuts is offering a special lineup of patriotic-themed doughnuts for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday. The specialty doughnuts will be available for in-store purchase from Thursday, May 25 through Memorial Day, Monday, May 29. They are also available for pre-order online now until May 29 for next day pick up.
The selection includes:
- American Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Sprinkle – A glazed raised ring topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Tie Dye – A red, white and blue marble frosted raised ring
- Patriot Swirl – A blue frosted raised shell filled with cherry cheesecake and topped with a red swirl
- American Flag – A white frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with red, white, and blue flag décor
- It’s Ya Birthday – A white frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde oreo and party décor
- American DoughCro – A glazed croissant doughnut filled with blueberry cheesecake and topped with a blue whip rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- USA Vegan – A chocolate frosted raised vegan shell topped with a chocolate vegan buttercream rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Pooh – A chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing with stars and stripes sprinkles
- Pinky – A vanilla cake topped with pink buttercream, covered in pink icing with candy décor, and an American Flag
- Veegee – A vegan glazed vanilla cake with orange vegan buttercream, orange frosting and American Flag décor
The Las Vegas-based doughnut shop also recently announced that it will open a new store at the Edgewater Casino in Laughlin, Nevada on Saturday, July 1. It is the tenth location for the franchise, which includes seven locations across the metropolitan Las Vegas Valley in addition to a store at the California/Nevada border in Primm, Nevada, and in St. George, Utah.