Pinkbox Doughnuts Releases Labor Day Weekend Lineup
Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts has announced that form Friday, September 1 through Monday, September 4, it is offering a special lineup of doughnuts to celebrate Labor Day.
The patriotic collection includes:
- Patriot Swirl – Blue frosted raised shell filled with cherry cheesecake and topped with a red swirl
- American Flag – White frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with red, white and blue flag décor
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- USA Vegan – Chocolate frosted raised vegan shell topped with a chocolate vegan buttercream rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing with stars and stripes sprinkles and an American Flag
- Hot Dawg – Glazed raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- American Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with stars and stripes sprinkles
Also, from September 1 through October 1, Pinkbox Doughnuts will feature two specialty doughnuts to welcome the beginning of fall, both inspired by seasonal sweets. The Pumpkin Roll is a cinnamon roll covered in house made pumpkin icing and topped with pralines, while the Sweetie Pie is a cinnamon glazed house made sweet potato cake topped with torched marshmallow and sprinkled with brown sugar.